Wednesday, August 1, 2007

my new camera

So we actually got our new camera today!!! I'm so happy! :) It's a Nikon Coolpix-reliable, but nothing expensive or fancy. I love it! It has the burst shoot mode with a gazillion lighting and photo options. So, hopefully I'll get to post recent pics a little more frequently.

This was one of the burst shot images. It's crazy to see the frames in a row; it's like looking at a flip book. Oh, he was saying "one more, one more gum." Clearly I said no.

Obviously I had to play with as many settings as I could figure out. The sepia is nice to see before the shot. I can never get it to look right with my imaging software.

This was one of the scene mode shots. It's just a katydid on the patio, but I thought it turned out to be a neat looking picture.

Cameron and Daddy were playing on the patio. Another of the rapid shots. I love it! You are almost guaranteed at least one good shot.

2 comments:

CollyWolly said...

oh what fun, I can tell you've been playing with the options. I need to figure out if my camera will do the burst thing because I am always missing good shots of my crazy 2 year old too

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember when I played in the water as a boy. Man, that was living! You can tell Cam does too! Love, Pops