Friday, October 12, 2007

all kinds of stuff

This was done Kei's first week. It was just some promo that Sam's Club was doing. I scanned it to share with you, but it's grainy because of the textured paper. There were other shots, but I'm keeping 'em under wraps for Christmas presents. This will be one too, but I am hanging this up on the wall and I'm NOT waiting for Christmas. They were all very precious pictures.




Other than a brief and very minor infection, Kei is doing well. I'm willing to bet he's up to 9 pounds now. Cameron is enjoying school very much and adores "Miss Londa and Miss Steffi." Adam's classes are going well too. He's just very busy as he works through his senior year. He seems to be doing well and he's always doing homework. We IM while he's in Tyler so Cam can hear "Daddy" talk. It's the cutest thing. Adam has a dragon and when he laughs, Cam knows that I'm talking to Daddy. So Adam will randomly laugh to let Cam know he's thinking of him. He'll hightail it from the back of the house if he hears it.

As far as sleep...well, I put Kei in his bed a couple nights ago and let Cam sleep on the couch in our room. He's already developing a routine and is nursing better. He'll sleep for a really good stretch and then it's back to the 3 hour period we normally go for feedings. Last night was a major step back. He went down at midnight and woke up at 3 and stayed up until 6! I'm pooped! We'll keep trying. One thing that has helped is after he eats and me and Cam eat we try to make it outside for a bit. Thanks Jen! I think this is helping too. I have certainly noticed him wanting to sleep more when the lights are on. This is something I'll just keep working on. Last night was also the first night both boys stayed in the room together. Kei would scream, but Cam stayed asleep! Yea!!!! Now when Kei finally went to sleep Cam woke up crying begging me to lay down with him. SIGH...if it's not one, it's the other, lol. I get cranky, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. However, Adam definitely noticed how sweet I am when I do get sleep. LOL. I think that is about it for now.

No comments: