Sunday, March 23, 2008

Play in Cameron's room

It's kinda like a rite of passage. You walk in the door and if you are lucky you will be invited into Cameron's room. You are officially not going anywhere soon! Cam has this thing where he wants people to go to his room and play. He'll read books (his current favorite is Smelly Socks), make you play with his Corvette or Aston Martin hot wheels (yes, he calls them by name) or act silly! My parents spent Easter in Oklahoma with my Uncle Les and Aunt Birdie (I love that name too!). So we had them over for dinner which I burnt-nice. Cam and Pops had a blast! We just had fun despite the somewhat edible food.

Yeah, so I STILL haven't finished the room. Ignore the unfinished wall and focus on those briefs!
That's Grammy!

Keiler was so tuckered out by the activities that night. He barely woke up for second dinner as we call it. He's my little hobbit! He just recently went in for his six month check up and he weighs 15 lbs and 8 ozs. and was 25 3/4 inches. He is so tiny! I think it's just precious. These two are so different! Cam was usually in the 75th for weight and 90th for height, but Kei is about 15% percentile across the board.

1 comment:

CollyWolly said...

So is it official? He's potty trained?