Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Pt. 2

Our best friends were in from Louisiana and this is Isabelle. Kei had fun having a friend over I think.

I just thought it was cute how they all were playing with the kitchen...Cam is deciding what to order.



Andy and Adam.Kei, Andy, Izzy, Laura, me, Cam and Adam. I wanted the babies together to show how TALL Izzy is. She's about two months younger than Kei.
The kids just weren't all that interested.
At least we got one good one in, lol.
I hate that this was blurry because Andy's and Adam's faces were soooo funny! So THAT'S how you feel, is it?
Woo!

hehe, I caught her sneaking a treat. Of course, I was totally okay with it and thought it was so cute! So excited I caught her face!
This is the horsey Kei got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa...He FINALLY started riding it last night! I'm so glad he isn't scared of it anymore.
This is a blanket Kei got and Cam got those jammies (his new favs) from Aunt Heather and Uncle Josh. They are watching The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh also from Heather and Josh.

I know...it's taken me long enough. But here they are. New Years next!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your boys are getting so big! Looks like you had a nice Christmas Holiday.