Thursday, August 13, 2009

June Backblog #3

This may not stay up for long. I was a bit hesitant to post this but it turned out so cute, er, cool. I made this and framed it for our Stars fanatic Dad. Adam really liked it and it was fun to get to do this sort of thing again. I haven't really gotten to since I 've had the kids. You'd think now is perfect timing. Maybe when Cam starts school.

So we drug out all of our Stars stuff- which isn't a lot so we did the best we could- to make the player pictures for Adam's spread.














Out of order but for the sake of the post, moving on. I was playing with my camera and I had fun with this feature. Need a faster camera so bad.














Kei was less than cooperative for the shoot. He DID NOT want to hold the stuff or for sure wear that stupid hat.














He's pouting because I wouldn't let him have another chocolate cupcake.














This is the picture I used in the project. I at least got one shot of him smiling and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm jumping around like an ape.


















Isabelle-a.k.a Izzy or IzzyBell, got to come and play with us some this summer too! It was fun and I think she liked it too? Whatcha think Mrs. Laura? lol














Kei loved having his friend come and play. He was a bit rough- we're used to the man hugs around here.














Oh, this. I could not decide if I wanted this pic or the one I used. Cam's explanation of his expression, "This is my hockey player face" made it hard to choose. Hey, I think he's got a bit of a Zuby face goin on myself.




































Yeah, see? Not HAPPY. At ALL.














And because I loved my Mother's Day questionnaire I did it for Adam too.

1. What's your dad's name? Adam
2. What does he do? He goes to work and helps his friends.
3. How old is he? I don't know...15?
4. What does mommy call him? Adam
5. What is his favorite color? He likes blue and yellow at work, but he really likes black like me. He really likes rainbow.
6. What is his favorite food? He likes apples and peas and carrots too.
7. What is his favorite movie? He likes Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Up and he likes
daddy's show. (Mythbusters)
8. How many brothers and sisters does he have? Um...He has a lot!
9. Where does he like to take you for fun? The park and fishing.
10. What would you like to tell your daddy for Father's day? I love you and I like your hugs!

It is just amazing to me the things they notice. Like the fact that he wears blue and yellow to best buy or that he helps people there. I can't wait to do this with Kei! Well, yes I can.

I'm so behind, but at least still working on it. Hugs to you all!!!

No comments: