Tuesday, December 1, 2009

There is so much to blog about and I have sorely neglected this, but I don't think anyone checks this anymore...right? Email me or comment me if I should keep it.

As far as note worthy events:

Congrats Scott and Erin on their new bundle of joy! I'm so excited for you guys and your new endeavor into parenthood. I hope you find the blessings that I do every single day.

Funny:

So last night Cam pushed Kei and he fell over. Then Kei gets up and hugs his big brother and hands him a toy. So very forgiving and sweet. I ask Cam how that makes him feel. "Your brother loves you even when you are mean to him. He loves you so much and you should treat him nicely. So, what does that make you want to be?"

Cam replies, "An alien in a costume to scare him and then play with him."

I was thinking along the lines of "good big brother" but clearly I'm not a 4 year old boy. They really do get along great. Especially at bedtime when they should be sleeping.



It's been an eventful month. We're having fun with the Christmas season. My children and Adam are the best gifts-EVER!

No comments: