Tuesday, March 22, 2011

but wait...there's more


"Juuuuuuuuice!"



I'm sure poor Simon is thinking something like "Kiss my fluffy tail!" Unfortunately, he was the practice target with new flash. Sorry Simon.

Jasper-olie! He's officially ours! He was a rescue a few months ago and my neighbor brought him home and asked for my help. We all fell in love and thought Samson could use a play buddy. The sad thing is Samson attacked my sister (nothing awful) and bit her leg. We couldn't have him in our back yard with our boys. It's just Jasper now and life is great with my sweet puppy! Don't you love his ears!



I have no clue what he was saying but we were about to play Super Mario Bros. Yahtzee! So fun!



That is indeed my 3 year old sitting in a box, eating a hot pocket watching tv. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I wish we could find more seasons :( The boys fell in love with this show over spring break.

No comments: