Friday, March 25, 2011

Cleanest window seal in all of Texas

So yesterday Adam offered to clean the bathroom for me because I wasn't feeling good. I should just suck it up because I never feel well anymore, lol. BUT...he offered and who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? He neatly laid paper towels in the window seal and sprayed them with bleach.

The bath tub is atrocious. It's horrendous. It's vile. It's MILDEWY!!!!

I've NEVER been the kind of person to let it get out of hand like that. I guess I am now. So, yes, it needed drastic measures. I came home from Cameron's tee ball practice (is it tee ball or t-ball?) and noticed those paper towels were still there. Ok, in all the years I have worked with kids you'd think I wouldn't have this-thing-with paper towels, but I do! Wet, soggy, flimsy tissue or paper product of any kind gives me the willies! So my loving Aunt cleaned it up for me. :)

The point? Well, that was the ONLY thing in the bathroom that got cleaned. In fact, the rest is covered in cleaning supplies and the rubbish from the shower! He meant well, but at least I now have the cleanest window seal in all of Texas!

No comments: