Friday, July 27, 2007

Cameron's 2nd birthday

Waiting for dinner

Grandma and my cousins, Morgan and Jessalyn

Mowing is such a blast!

Actually opening a present. I think he's getting the hang of it now.

Daddy got him a baseball bat so they could play in the yard.

Not a bad throwing arm.


Our first Tonka Dump Truck! He wanted to sleep with it...

We had a Cars birthday. My baby is turning into such a boy!

He eats like one for sure!
Aside from being sick, Cameron had a great birthday. We just had a small family get-together with Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents. He was thoroughly spoiled and it was so hard to get him into bed after all the excitement. I STILL don't have my camera, but thankfully Grandpa (Daniel) and Aunt Vikki had theirs. These are the pics from "Gampa's" camera. I'll post more pics from Aunt Vikki's camera when I get home.

No comments: