Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Keiler Aiden




So if these pics don't make it perfectly clear: it's for sure a boy!
Keiler is about 31 weeks along and weighs about 3 pounds! We're both doing really well despite the brief gestational diabetes scare and things are going along just as they should.
In the ultra sound we could see his head was full of hair. It was hard to get good pics because he really wouldn't stop moving. You can see his pouty lips and flat little nose - just like Cameron! Tell us what you think of our soon to be addition.

3 comments:

CollyWolly said...

So what did they tell you about the gestational diabetes? Do you have it then? It can be scary I guess... Suppose that is an advantage of mine, I know I have diabetes going into the pregnancy so I can sort of plan for that. Anyway, love the name choice, he looks a little chunky!

The McNews said...

No, I barely passed. I was more concerned with developing the adult version later in life. I do know developing gestational diabetes increases the likelihood of that happening. Keiler is my Grandparent's last name and Aiden means little flame, so I'm counting on another red head. Thanks and he'll definitely be an armful when he arrives! Thanks for the sweet notes!

CollyWolly said...

Your chances for developing type 2 diabetes later in life if you have had gestational diabetes dramatically increases, so it's a very good thing you didn't get diagnosed with that