Friday, August 24, 2007

Baby time...

I'm almost there. I have a month from today before Keiler is due to make his grand debut. I'm so tired though! Chasing Cameron has become a chore itself. This kid has energy to burn!

I'm seriously considering induction. My Dr. said that since I had a healthy pregnancy and a healthy pregnancy and delivery previously that he would be willing to induce depending on dilation, effacement... So it's going to be a week by week call. I really don't want to, but with Adam working full time and going to class in Tyler 4 days a week, Heather moving to Dallas and Cameron starting school, it just seems more convenient. My Dr. did say he wouldn't induce before 38 weeks though, so not a major difference, but at least everyone would know where to be and when. I just kinda want to be surprised.

Anyways, the reason I'm here is because we did the most redneck thing you can imagine tonight. It was so bad and more evidence that I'm just too darn tired. My brother Josh brought his truck over so we could wash it and to help me wash my car. Well, Heather of course was there. We decided to do this after dinner so it would be cooler. Cam loves to play in the water and there wasn't much sun so it was perfect. After getting soaked Cam decided to spray all of us. He thought that was dandy. Anywho, it's getting dark and we're frantically washing the truck before there is no light left. We didn't quite make it, but I think we got it clean. I digress. Cam was throwing a huge fit about going in and taking a bath so I had Aunt Nat Nat go in and get a towel and his shampoo. Yep, I bathed my son outside with a hose. He thought it was funny to shampoo outside. I'm telling you all for the sake of no arguments. AND he made it to bed on time. See I told you - Redneck.

No comments: