Monday, August 27, 2007

Keiler's new due date

Most of you know I've been debating with the decision to be induced early to ensure Adam's presence and to make life a little bit easier for everyone else as this is a really hectic time. So, considering everything and being completely assured by my Dr. that this is safe for me and Keiler I've decided to go ahead with the induction.

As of today, my Dr. pre-approved Sept. 11-14 for arrival days. I still have examinations and his final say, but this is a pretty good window. Right now, I'm planning on Thurs. the 13. This gets Adam through school for the week and hopefully allows aunt Heather to be there for her nephew's delivery before moving to Dallas.

Some of you have mentioned wanting to help and I would sincerely appreciate it! Adam only gets a few days off, but classes for the most part will remain in the schedule. You can leave me a comment any time you need if you have questions.

I love you all and can't wait to share the newest McNew with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all waiting with baited breath and praying for your quick and painless delivery! We hope your dream is a premonition and Cam and Kei do look alike! Find a good sale, we'll help buy matching outfits! Love, Grammy and Pops