Thursday, November 8, 2007

All smiles


About two weeks ago the smiles began! I love this part of babyhood. The coos and gahs are beginning as well. He's still not sleeping through the night consistently. I couldn't imagine going back to work with his "routine" being what it is. He'll sleep a good stretch at night, but it could begin at 8 and end at 3am or it could beging at 11 and end at 7 am. I just never know from night to night. We do start the day at about the same time and get one good nap in at the same time as well, but our afternoons are a mess. That is when he really starts changing up his feedings and sleeping patterns. We'll get it. He's 8 weeks old today and goes in next week for his 2 month shots. It seems like he just got here, yet 2 months have passed us by. He's getting so very big from the little baby I could hold in one arm just a few weeks ago. It's well worth those grins.

I love how his whole face just beams!








Some of his faces just make us all laugh. Cameron loves to make his baby brother smile and make silly faces. He'll sit there and make silly faces at Kei to get one in return.

3 comments:

laureenmakowski said...

haha i love it :)

CollyWolly said...

No worries, though I freely give you advice on getting kids to sleep through the night, Ryan was actually 9 months old before he started sleeping through. 9 months, not 9 weeks. I think you were lucky with Cam being such a good sleeper.

The McNews said...

lol, you don't have to tell me twice about being lucky with Cam. Although, now he's going through some stuff and NOW he won't sleep through the night. I just got mine later, lol.