Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas

In all the craziness I lost my camera, so these aren't by any means all the photos. I have to hijack some from Aunt Vikki's camera. Hehe. We had so much fun. Of course Aunt Vikki, my mom and dad, all my sisters, my brother in law, Josh and my Memaw and Grandad were here to celebrate Christmas. Adam and I got a Wii for ourselves earlier and Santa brought the boys a two seater wagon. I about freaked out when I couldn't find one here. Fortunately Heather and Josh picked one up in Dallas before they came. I'm starting to see the perks in my sister moving there. Anyways, Cam's been really big into music so he got a drumpad from Grammy and Pops, a keyboard and a Sesame Street guitar from Grandma and Grandpa. He also got the ABC zoo that I've been dying for him to have since he was born almost. He also got his first Bible, well two actually. We've already read it through. He likes the "Jesus stories" as he calls them. All the guys got Dallas Cowboy gear from Josh and Heather cause they are gonna go all the way this year apparently. There was so much stuff and it's so late I can't even think about half of what was given or received. Adam gave me some coupons for massages, nights off, pedicure and manicure as well as all the stuff to do them with. They were so thoughtful and funny. I'll try and post them.

The boys got a wagon from Santa. Cam said, "I like dis!" It's really neat and fully loaded with some nice amenities: cup holders, seat belts, snack bin under a seat...it's a LUXURY wagon. LOL

In addition to the candy Cam got from Santa in his stocking he got a cool toothbrush that he seemed to have enjoyed.

Stockings are my favorite part about opening presents and I think Cam got a kick out of it too.

Daddy and Kei taking it all in. He crashed fast this morning!

This is Cam's new drum pad. He opened his presents and then would lay on them. He really liked his drums from Grammy and Pops.


I got a nice frame from Oma and Opa for my babies sweet picture!I always get a funny pair of underwear for Adam's stocking, but I had help from Heather and Josh this year. Thanks guys! Too funny!

Cameron really liked his wagon and I can't wait to load up the boys for walks here soon. Cam even did his stocking IN the wagon. He got : a Mickey Mouse CD, hot cocoa, a cocoa mug, polar bear PEZ, and some gummy life savers. Now you know why we got the toothbrush.

Opa helping Cam with his candy.

Auntie Vikki with Kei.

Grammy was saying something interesting it appears. :D

Kay painted this for me. I love polar bears! That and apparently I needed some decor for my walls in my room.


Well, that's all for now. I lost my camera in the hubbub so I will try and get the other shots from Aunt Vikki's camera. I have some interesting stuff for my New Years' post when I get around to it!

No comments: