Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Twilight

Thank you sooooo much to Jen and Jess for recommending the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer! Me, my aunt and my little sisters and a few of their friends have been reading the books. I don't think any books I've owned have gotten more worth out than these.

This December the movie comes out and I'm super excited! Robert Pattinson is Edward Cullen and I could not have imagined him more perfectly. He was Cedric Digory in HP Goblet of Fire.
Robert Pattinson
Perfect, huh?
I also came across a movie poster. I think Kristen Stewart will be an awesome Bella!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so happy you like the books as much as I did. I will have to read them all again before the next one comes out. I think the cast they chose is perfect as well. I will have to e-mail you some pics a friend of a friend went to where they are filming, and I have pics of the set!