Thursday, November 13, 2008

What happens when Mommy takes a break...

You know, kids are worth every ounce of trouble and destruction they may bring. This is what happens when I take breaks or get occupied doing other things around the house. Laugh, go on. Remember, I'm gonna be cleaning that peanut butter up for a LONG time.


Yummy sour cream... this was last night, but I still wasn't watching him.













Kei just looks like an orangutan to me.













We had mexican food last night and Kei liked it...not so sure his shirt did though.












So....
Adam and I got the new WoW expansion pack and while we were loading it and looking at it I let Cam have some peanut butter and those 100 calorie pack oreos. He's pretty responsible as 3 year olds go. I thought he could handle it for a few minutes at least. I was SOOOOOOOO wrong.









Any bets on how long this is gonna take me to clean up? I'm not really sure how the cars fit into his scheme...I'm not really sure what he was even thinking. Somehow I don't think he would know either.








"Mom! I cleaned up the living room! I did my chores!" No, really. That's what he said. I'm sure Adam taught him this one. Just cover it up with a towel and somehow that means "It's Clean!"

No comments: