Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally!!

I'm so very proud of my husband! It's been a rough three years but we've made it. Adam has worked so hard to achieve this and words cannot express my gratitude for his sacrifice and commitment to not only school and work, but his family here. He has two boys and a wife who love him so very much and are so excited to have him home more now!

I would also like to thank family and friends (especially Aunt Vikki) for your support and prayers through this period. Aunt Vikki, we are so grateful for our home and your help. We love you and thank you for taking care of us so we could take good care of our boys. You are still stuck with us until Adam finds a job though :D

If you happen to be in town, please stop by like the announcement says for the open house!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Congratulations Adam!! That is such a cool accomplishment! I wish we lived close; I would for sure be there to celebrate and support you in your accomplishment. Good Job!
~Jess.

CollyWolly said...

Congratulations Adam! And Effie too! That will be a nice thing to have under the belt.